Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Festivities

We had a very busy and fun easter weekend. The festivities actually started about a week early when the boys got an easter package from Grandma. They LOVE getting packages in the mail. Thanks Grandma!

Here the boys are checking out the goods.

Logan whining for me to open the candy.



Easter Weekend

Rick and I were joking that it seems like our blog is repeating itself. Yes, we did all these things last year, but these are new pictures and besides we had so much fun doing them last year that we wanted to keep the tradition and do them again this year.
On friday night our family made a trip down to Mesa to go to the Easter Pageant at the temple. We go every year and miraculously our boys sat through the entire pageant. The pageant is always really great and we were really glad we went.


On Saturday we went to an easter egg hunt at Midwestern University. They have a big easter egg hunt that is divided by age groups, prizes, arts and crafts, games, big blow up jumpy houses, refreshments, and even a visit from the Easter bunny. The boys love it and the best part is, it is all free.


Tyler loving the jumpy house and Logan not quite sure what to think of it.

Tyler making sure Logan knows the game plan while they wait for the egg hunt to start.


The boys afterwards with their eggs. The reason you can't see Logans eggs is because he was very excited and content with only two eggs.


The boys with the big bunny himself


The boys relaxing after a hard morning of collecting eggs.


That night me and the boys colored some easter eggs. The boys were having a great time, and so was I until Logan spilled a bowl of Green dye all over the carpet. We wrapped up the egg coloring pretty quick after that.


We had a really fun Easter!

5 comments:

Chance and Beth said...

I just don't know why easter bunny costumes have to be so freaky! Looks like a great weekend! Oh and I hope the green came out of the carpet ok. Stresses me out just thinking about it!

Ashley said...

I like the Easter Bunny Costumes! haha, Still SOOO jealous of the weather! I'm coming to live with you Collette!

Linsey said...

Oh my heck, you were practically at my future house! Next year we will meet you there for the fun free activities at Midwestern! By the way I e-mailed you my address and phone number. Give me a call or send my your number!

krick said...

Glad your weather was nice enough for an Easter egg hunt! We had a full on blizzard here. Bet you miss Rexburg eh?

Taylor and Dean said...

The boys look so cute in all these pics! You are such good mommy! I love all the fun things you plan for your kiddos! :)