Well, I am finally getting around to posting about Christmas even though Christmas seems like forever ago. We had a really fun Christmas break. We stayed in Phoenix for Christmas morning and church and then we flew out later that day to Salt Lake to be with my family. It made for a busy FUN day!
The boys frosting Santas cookies on Christmas Eve. It turned out to be quite a mess. We know it was well worth it though because we caught Santa red handed
Eating our cookies!
And putting presents under our tree!
and stuffing our stockings! Our secret camera captured these shots and you should have seen the look on the boys faces when we showed them these pictures. Priceless!
Christmas morning finally came and Tyler couldn't wait to dive into his presents.
Logi actually got a big gun from Santa just like he wanted. Watch out Bears!
Rick LOVES the NY Giants! He was pretty excited when he opened this jacket from his parents. We can't wait for the Super Bowl. GO GIANTS!!!
The boys having a blast with cousin Abby at Aunt Lisas new house!
Since we live in AZ my boys never see snow. They were pretty excited when they woke up one morning at Grandpas house in Idaho to see everything covered in white. Tyler thought it was the funnest thing cleaning the snow off of everyones cars
Logi was excited to make a snow angel!
We put Care Bear to work shoveling the drive way
I just thought this picture was funny because it sums up everyday life at our house. Constant wrestling!
Breakfast with the cousins at Grandpa's house
Everytime we go to Grandpas house the boys love to play on the piano
2 comments:
My favorite picture is Logan holding that big ole gun and trying to look tough and suppress a grin.
So cute!
I love all the pictures! I can't believe how much they have all grown and changed! It seems like forever since we have talked, because IT HAS!! We need to catch up! I hope everything is going great with your family! Grant and I got a kick out of Rick's message a while back about us flying there to recreate the Superbowl party! We wish we could have made it, but it turns out the Giants didn't need our luck after all!
Post a Comment