Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Fun Change

All right, I have been thinking about getting my ears pierced for a long time now so Friday night I decided to quit thinking about it and just do it. I always see people wearing these cute earrings and it looks like fun so I decided to try it. When we went to the counter the workers thought we were there to get Logans ears pierced. I guess they thought he was a girl (which happens a lot by the way) They were surprised when we said that it was me wanting my ears pierced. I guess most girls my age already have their ears pierced or something. Anyways it will be fun to have change even if it is a small one. I have to wear these starter earrings for 6 weeks and then I can switch them out with others. I am excited for something different and think it will be fun.

Me picking out some earrings

Me getting my ears pierced. All I felt was a little pinch. I didn't even know she had done it. We figured the girl at the mall that did it was qualified because she had about 10 earrings on each ear, one in her nose, and one on her eyebrow. With all that experience she must know what she is doing, right? :)

6 comments:

Tanya said...

I never realized you didn't have your ears pierced, and I've known you for how long?? That's awesome you finally did it :) have fun with them when you get to change them

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

That is exciting Collette! I had totally forgot that your ears were not pierced! I am sure you will love it!

Ashley said...

How fun Collette! I LOVE earrings. You will enjoy it I am sure. And since you are always so trendy and classy looking, I bet you will have lots of fun. Way to be brave and not cry:)

Delia D'Nell said...

Collette! How fun, I didn't get my ears pierced until I was in 9th grade, I was super excited when my mom finally let me.

Hopefully, I will see you when I go to phoenix in a couple of weeks.

crystal carlson said...

That's so fun that you got your ears pierced! I'm sure you will love it!

Jen and Cody said...

How fun, it is nice to change things up once in a while. I loved your comment about the girl piercing your ears, I was cracking up! I am thinking that you should follow suite and while you are on a roll think about getting more as well. I think an eyebrow piercing would be adorable on you, maybe a nice barbwire tattoo as well! :)