Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crawling (Watch out!)

Over the past few days it seems like Logan has grown by leaps and bounds. He has started crawling(watch out!) and he is figuring out how to get around pretty good. If I thought my life was hard before this, he really keeps me on my toes now. He moves all over the floor and tries his best to keep up with Tyler. You can tell that Logan can't wait until he can run around and play with his big brother. He not only crawls but he also started pulling himself up to things and then just stands there. It has been really fun to watch him grow and learn new things. I finally figured out how to get a video on Blogger so below is a video of him learning how to crawl.




His favorite place to pull himself up and stand is the couch. Everytime I turn around he is standing there.

He always seems so proud once he finally gets himself up and then he just looks at you like he has no clue what to do next. He isn't sure how to get down so he usually just stands there until his legs give out and he just falls over. He crys for a second and then he gets back up and tries it again. You just have to love those chubby little legs!

4 comments:

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

Collette!
He is sooooo cute! I can not believe that I have not had the chance to meet your kids. Gosh, we really need to get together somehow! We really need to talk more often too!
I have to tell you that when we went on our little trip to Canada... we went through the famous city of HORSEHEADS NY! I wanted to stop and take some pictures and send them to you and Rick, but it was night time and late. However, I am just glad that I can say I have now been to Horseheads!
(Going to all the sites in NY was just not the same without you!)

Grant and Teresa said...

Oh my word! That is pretty stinkin' adorable! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He looks like he definitely gets some speed when he gets going.

Delia D'Nell said...

What a cutie!

Ashley said...

Oh my heavens Collette! That is unbelieveable. I know Emersyn is super lazy, but crawling already? Emi is just barely learning to roll from back to tummy now! haha!
He is sure cute, and your right...he is growing so big and so fast. Doesn't it just seem like we were at Jamba juice together and prego? Crazy!
I would love to get together in April. Send me an email, and let me know when exactly you'll be here so we can plan. I'm going to be in Cancun from the 18th to the 25th, so hopefully I won't miss ya.