Allright, well nothing too exciting is going on here. When a couple of weeks go by and I haven't posted anything I start to feel pressure, almost like I need to create a situation just so I can have something to blog about.:) (does anyone else feel this way?) All I have are some random pictures that we have taken over the past couple of weeks.
We enjoyed March Madness. Rick and I made brackets and thought it would be fun to do a little friendly competition against each other. I lost on purpose to boost Ricks self esteem, no not really, but I did lose. One night we went and walked around Westgate where they have a giant outdoor screen that you can watch the games on. There are lots of people and it is fun to cheer for the teams while you all watch the game on the screen.
Logan has been getting around really well and as a result has been getting into everything. He moves around pretty quick and he also has "good hand control" as Rick would say. Rick is very excited about this and is convinced that Logan is going to follow after his dad and be an amazing wrestler. :)
One day Logan pulled himself up to the table and chairs and was watching me in the kitchen. When I turned around a second later he was gone. I went over to the table and found him playing underneath it. He had walked along the chairs and was having a really good time under there.
4 comments:
Those are such cute pictures of Logan & Tyler! I think I do the same thing about creating situations so I have something to blog about!
Love the update! Miss you guys! Wish I had time to come visit? When is number 3 coming into the picture?
You crack me up..."feeling pressure to post" :) Well I'm glad you did, because it was a super fun post. Just seeing cute pics of your cute kids and your cute hubby, and your cute self are great! The March madness sounded fun, and I really liked the before church picture. Nothing more handsome than boys all dressed up.
Oh, and you are looking really great collette!
What cute kiddos! I can't believe how big both of them are getting! I loved the picture of them on the car together--how cute! When are you coming to visit in Idaho next?
Post a Comment