Viva Las Vegas! If you read my last post then you know that we spent last weekend in Vegas. We went up there to visit our friends Melissa and her mom Vonnie who was visiting from Ricks home ward back in New York. Vegas is only about a 4 hour drive from Phoenix (three and a half if the boys are crying in the back seat) We had a great time walking the strip, going on top of the stratosphere, swimming, barbequing and just hanging out. It was nice to get out of Phoenix together as a family. Here are a few fun pictures we took of our little getaway.
Me and the boys at the M&M Factory. Tyler was so excited about all the candy everywhere. He loved it!
Our family at Melissa's apartment. Thanks for letting us take over your apartment for a few days Melissa. We really did have a great time!
5 comments:
Wow! It looks like you had a great time! I've never been to Vegas, but it looks like a lot of fun! I loved your quote--that is hilarious! I'm glad you guys were able to have some family time together!
That's such a fun time. Vegas is a blast, even if it is a dirty place. I love that they said a topless show wasn't dirty...you had me laughing pretty good. And I love your cute kids, and happy birthday to Tyler! Crazy to think they grow up so fast huh?
It looks like you had so much fun! I am jealous. Next time you come up to Idaho for a visit, let me know! I miss you and all of the laughs we had!
Oh what a fun trip!
We've finally got internet at home so I hope to keep in touch better! The earings look great by the way!!
Good times! And buffets are such a man thing!!! When we went to Phoenix last year, we stopped in Vegas on the way and the only thing we did was go to a big breakfast buffet!
Post a Comment