Tyler turned three this past Sunday! I can't believe it. When I look at him he already seems so much older for some reason. We happened to be in Las Vegas this past weekend visiting our friends Vonnie and Melissa so we got to celebrate his birthday with them. I think he had a great day and loved his presents. We are so proud of Tyler and we are so glad that he is part of our family. We just think Tyler is the cutest and the sweetest and the smartest and the funniest and I tell him that everyday. :)
He is not so much into the cake as he is the ice cream. The kid loves his ice cream.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD! WE LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
looks like tyler had a great b-day. we have a tyler too... he's 17 months old. tyler is a good name! hope you're enjoying your summer.
Happy Birthday to Tyler! I can't believe he's already 3, that's so crazy! I LOVED all of the pictures! The Star Trek cake was awesome!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Abby was pretty jealous when she saw the pictures!
Hey Collette! That's crazy Tyler is already 3! Looks like he had tons of fun! We have those same finger paints- the boys love them. I didn't know you were in Idaho in April. When are you coming next? It would be fun to get together! We still have our cell phone 208-403-7466, or you can call us at Rick's parents house 208-523-7699 (I answer that phone more!)Your boys are cute!
Post a Comment