I must say that one of the perks about living in a big city is all the professional sports teams they have here. Rick and I have so much fun finding cheap tickets and taking advantage of all the games there are to go to. You might be thinking that we are supposed to be poor college students so we could never afford to go to these games but I tell ya, you wouldn't believe the deals you can get on these tickets. In the past couple of weeks we have been to two Arizona Cardinals preseason football games, one against the San Diego Chargers and the other against the Green Bay Packers, as well as an Arizona Diamondback game, against the Houston Astros. We got Cardinals tickets for $8 a seat and Diamondback tickets for $6 a seat! That is cheaper than going to the movies or bowling or whatever else we can think of. We have really been trying to take advantage of these last couple of weeks that Rick has off of school before he starts up another semester by getting out and doing fun things!
Diamondback Game
The whole fam at the Diamondbacks game! We took the kids to this one and they loved it, especially Tyler. He really got a kick out of sitting in his own seat, eating a hot dog and cheering with all the other fans.
Rick and the boys enjoying the game. We get the cheapest tickets we can. So that means we sit way up high. We don't mind though. It is just fun to be there. More space for the kids to crawl around anyway.
5 comments:
As a die-hard Packers fan, I am jealous that you got to go, but happy that we won :)
So fun. You really have the cutest family. Love it. I went to a couple diamondbacks games with Chance when he lived there. I think we only paid about $4 a seat, so we were high too. Still great veiw of the field though!
That looks like fun! I know Kyle would be really jealous!
Who cares where you sit if you can go for so cheap! What fun fun times, and great memories for the kids!
That's so much fun! We went to our first NFL game on Saturday & had a blast! That's awesome that the kids do so well!
Post a Comment