Today Logan turned ONE!!! It doesn't seem like he has been here a whole year. I still think of him as a little baby, but he is growing up so fast and doing everything he can to keep up with his older brother. Logan is so sweet and so fun. My favorite thing about him is his smile. His whole face lights up. He gets so excited like he can hardly stand it. He is definetly a mamas boy and it makes me feel good that he is always so excited to see me and that he would prefer me over anyone else. We love Logan and love him in our family. Here are some pictures of his big day!
Logan playing with a new toy. He looks really thrilled!
Happy Birthday Logan!!!
5 comments:
So cute! Happy birthday buddy! Time flies too fast. You look so cute too Collette! Hope we can meet up sometime, probably not until Christmas, but that's ok.
What a cute kid!! they grow to fast! Brayden just had his to and wouldn't even eat his cake...which is a huge surprise cause he usually eats everything.
He is darling!
OH Logan is SO cute! Emersyn loves to eat all day long too, so I bet they would get along great. :) It is crazy how fast they grow isn't it. I think he is so adorable though, you and Rick make great lookin' babies:)!
I can't believe he's 1 already! He's such a cutie & it looks like you guys made his day fun & special!
Post a Comment