It's fair time again. We love the fair and we especially love opening day because you can get in for $1. We had a great time even though it was still pretty hot here. We were in the triple digits this weekend. It's the middle of October for crying out loud! I am really getting sick of this heat already. Anyway here are some pictures that are probably only interesting to me but I will post them anyway.
Welcome to the fair! or in Spanish, which is the most popular language there, Bienvenidos!
Tyler is in that stoller too if you look really hard.
I know this picture is kinda hard to see but after you buy your ticket to get into the fair you are greeted by about a dozen police officers. It's a little intimidating and definetly not what we are used to seeing at the Blackfoot fair in Idaho
As soon as Tyler found out we were going to the fair he just kept telling us over and over and over again that he was going to ride the ferris wheel. He was so excited about it that we didn't have the heart to tell him no. So Rick and Tyler rode even though it was a huge rip off. 10 bucks for these two to ride the ferris wheel one time. And that's why that was our one and only ride.
We ate lots of good food.
Rick enjoying his Funnel Cake.
We played one game
Rick won Tyler a little stuffed duck, which he hasn't let out of his sight since. How can anyone lose at this game? I mean seriously, they let you lean over as far as you want until you are right next to the balloon. They make it so easy. We were still impressed with your skill though Rico.:)
The boys went to work on the farm

Tyler even sported the Farmer hat
The boys also got to milk a cow
The boys played with the giant blocks that I am sure had swine flu all over them. Hand sanitizer helped to ease my mind.
Our family at the fair. (I have no idea who that man in our picture is. He looks a little lost though)
On our way back to the car after the fair. Our friends were borrowing our double stroller so we laid the single stroller all the way back and put both boys in there. They were having a great time.
To top off a fun night, Rick, being the great dad that he is, had the idea to put up our tent on our balcony and have a little campout with Tyler. Tyler was so excited about it. He loves the tent, sleeping bags, flashlights, and most of all one on one time with his dad. That extension cord coming out of the window was for a fan. That's right people. Even in the middle of October it was too hot outside in the tent so they needed a fan.
4 comments:
Looks like the fair was a lot of fun! I can't believe it's still so hot there! We've been pretty cold here for the last 2 weeks, so a few days of your hot weather sounds nice right now! When are you going to be home for Christmas? We definitely need to plan a girls night!
The picture of the boys together in the stroller is darling! Sounds like you are staying busy. Sorry I missed your call last night, lets talk soon!
Oh you really make me laugh! I would have thought you came to the fair in Albuquerque, with the Bienvenidos and the patrolmen at the entrance. Too fun. Love this town, sort of... what's with the lady and the pink hair too? Funny stuff. Love that you got the boys on John Deere tractors. Classic. Oh, and the swine flu on the blocks, I have that same thought everytime we have a play group at the park. Just gotta do our best! Your boys are so cute. And is that a caution tape on your balcony or halloween decorations. I hope its for Halloween, or you really might be in ABQ. Have a good week!
How much fun! There is nothing better than together time as a family. I love that random guy in your photo too...hahah!
Post a Comment