Logan was Donald Duck (quack quack). Isn't this the best costume ever. I just don't know if I will ever find a costume that I like more than this one. Tyler wore it a couple of years ago and now it was Logi's turn. It's been a hit everytime.
Tyler was a dragon. Actually his costume is really a dinosaur but he thinks it is a dragon so thats what we call it at our house. It might look familiar because it is the same costume that he wore last year. He loves wearing it so much that he wanted to wear it again this year and that was just fine with us. He loves to run up to everyone and yell "Roar" while he is wearing it. He thinks he is a scary dragon.(Logan didn't quite make it into the picture in time.)
And if the boys would have come trick-or-treating at your house this is what you would have seen when you opened the door. I know this picture is a little blurry but it was my favorite one. They are both laughing and have the biggest smiles on their faces. I thought it was so cute.
Here is a more clear picture of them together
Tyler trick-or-treating. Between our ward trunk or treat on Friday and then taking the boys around the neighborhood on Saturday, they made quite a haul on candy. The boys couldn't be happier about it either. Tyler keeps telling me that he wants to have Halloween again.
The boys with our pumpkins. Rick and I did the big one and then Tyler and Logan had the small one. The boys just mostly wanted to color on them. They had a lot of fun.
I have never seen anything cuter than that Donald Duck costume. So adorable. And I'm glad you took them to trunk-or-treat AND around the neighborhood. We never have very many kids come by on Halloween because they all do trunk-or-treat and that's it, and that's just not how Halloween is supposed to be.
Ooh, having the kids color the pumpkins! What a great idea, they get to help decorate and stay away from the knives. Nice. They look ADORABLE! I would have given them two big scoops each!!
Rick and Collette have been married for 8 years. We are currently living in Lancaster Ohio where Rick is doing an internship for his doctorate degree in clinical psychology. We are the proud parents of three wild and crazy boys. Tyler is 6, Logan is 4, and Carson turned 2 in July.
6 comments:
I have never seen anything cuter than that Donald Duck costume. So adorable. And I'm glad you took them to trunk-or-treat AND around the neighborhood. We never have very many kids come by on Halloween because they all do trunk-or-treat and that's it, and that's just not how Halloween is supposed to be.
How Cute!!! Logan would have fit in perfectly with my kids, they were Mickey and Minnie! Where did you find that costume?!
I LOVE both the costumes--what cute boys! I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween!
Ooh, having the kids color the pumpkins! What a great idea, they get to help decorate and stay away from the knives. Nice. They look ADORABLE! I would have given them two big scoops each!!
That looked like such fun, and that Donald Duck costume IS the best!!! I love it!
So cute! I LOVE those costumes! Your little guys are adorable
Post a Comment