I haven't posted any pictures on my blog for a long time because I have been really bad about taking pictures lately. Nothing too exciting has been going on here. Just the same old everyday stuff. I can't even think of an exciting title for this post. I just have a bunch of random pictures on my camera so this will be a very random post.
Beach Day
2 years ago
5 comments:
Tyler and Logan look just adorable all dressed up for church!
SO fun, good thing you've got the boy stuff figured out! Love the suit, adorable. Seriously some of the cutest boys i've seen!
Your boys are the cutest! And I want to see a belly shot of you. Are you showing yet? And seriously, I'm coming to live with you...80 degree weather?!
Hey, if you get this comment send me an e-mail with your phone number in it. My e-mail address is lisnmodbe@hotmail.com We are moving down there in just over a month and I have some Arizona questions for you!
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Your boys seem like such good buddies! I loved the bowling pictures--we need to be brave & take Jace sometime!
Post a Comment