Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THREE LITTLE....

BOYS!!! That is what is going to be running around my house come July. We just found out yesterday that baby #3 is going to be 100% another BOY!!! We love our boys and are so excited to have another little guy join our family! Rick is especially excited, he says he is three for three now. : ). I just have to laugh about all these boys that are slowly taking over our house. I guess I better just get used to idea of football and wrestling instead of dance and hair bows. I have a feeling that three little boys will be a wild and crazy ride. I'm looking forward to it though!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW... CoNGRaTS!!! Well, you should be completely prepared for another boy already, right?! I'm so excited for you guys!

Ashley said...

HAHAHA! YAY! That will be SO fun, and SO crazy! It will be great. Congrats:)
Maybe I'll just have the girls, and we will have to live vicariously through each other!

crystal carlson said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You will definitely have your hands full, but have so much fun too! Can't wait to hear what you're going to name him!

Chance and Beth said...

Hooray! That is so great. So excited for you. Funny that you came from 3 girls, and now 3 boys!! Love it!!