YAY! He's so cute! Congrats Collette. It's funny, Beth and I were together just yesterday talking about you and wondering when he was going to be coming:) I can't wait to hear more details. I love baby details!
Congrats!! He is adorable! You will have to let me know how three is. It scares me to death (hence, I am still dragging my feet to have another one)! Good luck!!
CONGRATS!!! What a beautiful baby boy! I'm sure your older boys will love having a new baby in the house. My boys can't get enough of Katie. They're ALWAYS wanted to hold her and give her kisses. Anyway, I hope you recover quickly and get all your energy back. Taking care of yourself, three kids, and a husband is lots of work! Enjoy Carson!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! He is really cute! I can't believe you have 3 boys- it will be fun (and crazy)! We are adjusting to 3 but I still have a ways to go. Keep us posted! And let me know when you come to I.F. again! It would be fun to see you.
I totally didnt know that you had pregnant!! thats so exciting!! i find out what im having in a week!! What a cute little family you have! Remember college? who wouldda thunk!!
Rick and Collette have been married for 8 years. We are currently living in Lancaster Ohio where Rick is doing an internship for his doctorate degree in clinical psychology. We are the proud parents of three wild and crazy boys. Tyler is 6, Logan is 4, and Carson turned 2 in July.
14 comments:
YAY! He's so cute! Congrats Collette. It's funny, Beth and I were together just yesterday talking about you and wondering when he was going to be coming:)
I can't wait to hear more details. I love baby details!
Congrats!! He is adorable! You will have to let me know how three is. It scares me to death (hence, I am still dragging my feet to have another one)! Good luck!!
Oh Congrats!!! He is so cute! That will be a fun adventure with 3 little boys. I hope everything went well and that you are feeling ok.
CONGRATS!!! What a beautiful baby boy! I'm sure your older boys will love having a new baby in the house. My boys can't get enough of Katie. They're ALWAYS wanted to hold her and give her kisses. Anyway, I hope you recover quickly and get all your energy back. Taking care of yourself, three kids, and a husband is lots of work! Enjoy Carson!
Oh!! He is precious! I am glad all went well - good luck with three boys. I find that so funny that Collette has three boys. What a cute mom you are.
Congratulations!! He is so cute! Love the name!
Congrats!! He is SO SO cute!!! hope you both are doing well and everything went smoothly for you.
So handsome! You are going to be such a wonderful wrestling mom some day. Congrats!
Well I feel dumb for calling you the other day! If you need anything let me know! I need an excuse to come see you and your cute boys!
Congrats! That is so exciting! What a cutie & I'm glad everything went well!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! He is really cute! I can't believe you have 3 boys- it will be fun (and crazy)! We are adjusting to 3 but I still have a ways to go. Keep us posted! And let me know when you come to I.F. again! It would be fun to see you.
Oh Congratulations! He really is a beautiful baby! So happy for you and glad everything went well!
I totally didnt know that you had pregnant!! thats so exciting!! i find out what im having in a week!! What a cute little family you have! Remember college? who wouldda thunk!!
Post a Comment