Friday, August 27, 2010

Logi turns two!!

Logan turned the big 2 years old on the 25th of August. He is so cute and is starting to talk a lot. He is so much fun to have in our family. Below are some pics of his big day!


The boys running through the car wash first thing in the morning.


Eating their birthday breakfast. Doughnuts and chocolate milk.



Logi opening his presents.



Logan playing with his new train set. This train has had a permanent place in our living room for the past week.


Logan finally got his beloved Buzz. He was so excited and has taken it everywhere with him, including the dinner table, the car, and to bed every night. (He tried to take him in the bath tub but I wouldn't let him)



Blowing out the candles



Logan diving into his cake.



Logi and his Daddy getting in the party spirit!


Happy Birthday Logi! We love You!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Can you believe our babies are turning 2? He's so big and so cute!

Annie Bingham said...

What a handsome boy, cute boy. I love having boys. When I got a girl it actually threw me for a loop. I grew up with them so I should figure it out. I need to buy a doll. Your boys are so cute. Just wait, you will have to buy 10 boxes of cereal a week some day.

Chance and Beth said...

Too cute. I still love the car wash idea! Two year olds can be so fun!