I was just going through my camera and realized I had some cute pics that I hadn't put on the blog yet. They are just random pictures taken around our house.
Carson is still such a sweet, happy baby. We love his big smiles!
His brothers LOVE him. I thought the excitement of the new baby would wear off but it hasn't. They still get so excited whenever Carson is awake.
Tyler and Logan were playing really good one day. Tyler even let Logan up on his top bunk. They hauled plenty of toys up there and were having a good time.
Carson was in the kitchen watching me make dinner and his brothers wanted to sit by him, so they got their stool and I had a little audience watching me cook. Carson can't get enough of his brothers. He watches them very carefully.
Iron Man, Spiderman, and Bumblebee. Dress up occurs at our house almost everyday. It is always a battle of the superheroes. It is not unusual for Rick to get in on the action.
Spiderman and Carson
This is how we commonly find Logan after church on Sundays. We have church from 1-4 so he misses his nap. It doesn't take long after we get home before he crashes on the couch.
Carson is getting so big. He loves his swing.
He also loves his jumper. He hasn't quite figured out the jumping thing yet but he likes to just stand in it and look around.
Tyler and Logan by our christmas tree this year. :) A little pathetic I know but we are going to Idaho for Christmas so we didn't want to spend the money on a tree when we weren't even going to be here. We still wanted it to feel christmassy though and so the boys and I made ourselves a paper tree to hang on the wall. The boys really did LOVE it!
We also cut out paper snowflakes to try and get excited for christmas. If you want a white christmas in Phoenix you have to make it yourself!
A close up of Carson. He will be 5 months next week!
This is what happens when I ask the boys to play with Carson while I leave the room to go change the laundry. I came back to Carson with more toys than he knew what to do with. He was loving all the attention from his brothers though.
What sweet boys! Love it. I love that daddy gets in on the action. Melts my heart to hear chance playing with Bailey, and her squeels! Oh, 1 o'clock church is tough! I'm nervous for 9 with a newborn though... :) I love your paper tree too, what a great idea! Fun to have crafts that the kiddos can get in on too. Travel safe!!
I love all the pictures!! Your boys are getting so big! I can't believe how much Carson reminds me of Logan and how much Carson is starting to look like Logan! I wish so much we could have a play date and I could just come over for a morning or some night when Grant and Rick are busy with church or school. We are in Utah at my parents right now. If by some chance you make it to Salt Lake and have some free time (I know it's a long shot!) give me a call and I could come up. We'll have to catch up after the Christmas holiday though when your back in Phoenix and I'm back in Omaha. Give your boys a big hug for me and hope you have a great Christmas with your family!
Rick and Collette have been married for 8 years. We are currently living in Lancaster Ohio where Rick is doing an internship for his doctorate degree in clinical psychology. We are the proud parents of three wild and crazy boys. Tyler is 6, Logan is 4, and Carson turned 2 in July.
3 comments:
Wow, carson is SO big! They grow too fast!
I love your version of dress up! I think our kids would get along fantastically:)
What sweet boys! Love it. I love that daddy gets in on the action. Melts my heart to hear chance playing with Bailey, and her squeels! Oh, 1 o'clock church is tough! I'm nervous for 9 with a newborn though... :) I love your paper tree too, what a great idea! Fun to have crafts that the kiddos can get in on too. Travel safe!!
I love all the pictures!! Your boys are getting so big! I can't believe how much Carson reminds me of Logan and how much Carson is starting to look like Logan! I wish so much we could have a play date and I could just come over for a morning or some night when Grant and Rick are busy with church or school. We are in Utah at my parents right now. If by some chance you make it to Salt Lake and have some free time (I know it's a long shot!) give me a call and I could come up. We'll have to catch up after the Christmas holiday though when your back in Phoenix and I'm back in Omaha. Give your boys a big hug for me and hope you have a great Christmas with your family!
Post a Comment