Friday, February 25, 2011

Disneyland

We had the best Presidents Day Weekend ever! We drove to California where we met the rest of my family and we played at Disneyland for three days. We had a blast hanging out with family, riding the rides, and meeting the different characters. We made a lot of good memories. Here are a bunch of random pictures that I took.

Here we all are at the entrance to Disneyland. We were pretty excited to be there.


Classic family shot with the big man himself.

Logi LOVES Mickey! He was quite excited, and a little shy, to finally meet him.


Autotopia was Tylers favorite ride. He kept saying he didn't need any help and that he could drive it all by himself. In reality he couldn't even reach the pedal.



Logi's favorite ride was the flying dumbos. Rick and I both rode it with him several times.





I told Tyler to give me his best knight pose so this is what he did.



The boys were so excited to see Lightning Mcqueen and Mater that we just had to get a picture with them.



We waited in a lot of lines. Here we are waiting to ride the spinning teacups.


Aunt Lisa and Tyler on the Rocketships.


Carson loved Grandpa


Logi and I were excited to meet Pluto


The boys with their souvenirs. They both wanted light sabers.


One big happy family



Sometimes my little family makes me feel I feel like I am in a cage with a bunch of wild animals!


These two little bums were worn out and tired from all the excitement


We went and saw a 4-D show starring the bugs from A Bugs Life. It was a lot of fun. The boys thought the 3-D bug eye glasses were hilarious.


Rick and Logi on the bumper cars.


Woohoo! We finally found Woody. We eventually found Buzz too but the line was way too long to get a picture. That army guy is real. He was covered from head to toe in Green!


The famous disney castle


Some of the family riding on the Mark Twain riverboat



Our family at the entrance to California Adventure


This is how the boys entertained themselves at the hotel. Jumping across the beds.


This picture was taken about 5 mins after they told me they were not tired and they were not going to sleep. :)


We played hard, laughed hard, and had a great time. Thanks dad for making it all possible.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

looks like you guys had a blast!! I want to go back there again this year!

crystal carlson said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! Jace would love that too--maybe one day we'll actually go there :)

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! I want to go to disneyland too!!!
Your family is adorable!

Grant and Teresa said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I feel bad we have never got a chance to chat since you called on my birthday! Watching three kids in the day is keeping me busy but what am I talking about when you do that every day and night! I have a whole new respect for you Collette! All your boys are adorable! We need to catch up sometime soon! Miss you tons!