Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our Growing Boys

I know that I haven't been good about posting lately. My family keeps giving me a hard time because my dad bought me a nice new camera for my birthday back in December and I've hardly put any pictures on my blog since then. I really have no excuse. I guess I blame it on the fact that we have been been busy trying to be outside as much as possible because we know that summer is just around the corner and we are absolutely dreading it. We already reached 100 degrees last week. Hopefully we will survive another summer here. Here are a few pics of life at our house lately.

This pic was taken clear back in January, but better late than never. They looked SO CUTE at church in their matching sweaters.


Carson loves it when Tyler holds him


They couldn't get enough of playing in our empty suitcases. They spent hours pretending these suitcases were everything from rocketships to outhouses. I don't know where they come up with this stuff.

These two boys obviously have way too much fun playing the Wii.


Sometimes these two wild and crazy boys are very sweet to each other


Carson has been growing like a weed. I seriously can't believe how big he is getting. He is at such a fun stage right now! Crawling everywhere and pulling himself up and standing next to everything. That is what Carson does all day. He's pretty proud of himself too. This is his favorite place to stand. Guess he doesn't want to miss anything on TV.:)



"Give me that camera"



The boys painted some pinewood derby cars and were outside waiting for the paint to dry. Tyler came inside to tell me that they needed Popsicles because it was such hard work sitting outside waiting for the cars to dry. They live such hard lives.


When you have three boys that share the same bedroom you never know what you will find when you walk in in the morning. This is what I found a few days ago. Hopefully Carson was already awake before his big brothers came barrelling over the side of his crib.


We took a trip to the zoo. Tyler always has fun brushing the goats at the petting zoo.


Playing at a playground at the zoo.


If Carson can survive Logan than he can survive anything!



Carson was "helping" me fold laundry one day so I couldn't resist putting some of Tylers underwear on his head. I got a laugh out of it and he thought it was pretty funny too.


I think Carson looks so sweet in his little duckie jammies


Look at that crazy hair. It stands up in every direction.


Bumblebee, aka Tyler, had spiderman, aka David, over for a playdate. There was an epic battle between these two good friends and both came out conquerors.


The kid LOVES this little toy table that my good friend let us borrow. Entertains him all day long.

2 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Your boys are SO cute & getting so big! I loved the picture of them all in the crib :) They look like a lot of fun! Hope you survive the summer--we're just excited for warmer weather here!

Ashley said...

I love your boys, they are so scrumptious! An outhouse? Seriously?! I LOVE IT! Keep posting, I love seeing your kids and your adorable little life:)