Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sisters Weekend

Last weekend I flew to Salt Lake for my sisters and I much anticipated annual sisters weekend. We had so much fun shopping, eating out, staying in a hotel, getting pedicures, and shopping and eating out some more. We had such a great time and one of the best parts for me was no kids! I love my kids but it was such a nice, relaxing break to be away and it was so fun to hang out with my sisters. It was a great weekend!


What better way to start off the weekend than by pampering ourselves with a pedicure. I have no idea why the little Asian lady who did our pedicures held the camera at such a weird angle but we had to get a picture because this was my sister Jill and I's very first pedicure. It was fabulous!

We spent one day up in Park City. We made quite the haul on clothes so we thought we would take a picture of all our shopping bags.

Relaxing at the hotel after a hard day of shopping and eating out. :)

My sister Jill and I eating breakfast at Temple Square


My dad was able to come down and join us the last day. It was fun to all be together and I was glad I was able to come and see everyone. I can't wait for next year!


1 comment:

holly said...

Fun! You guys are all so beautiful. I wish we all mad eit to IF more often and could see each other once in a while. Thanks for posting pictures so I can still feel a little bit a part of your lives.