Saturday, August 13, 2011

1st week of Kindergarten

Tyler had such a fun time his first week of kindergarten! He would come home each day and tell me all kinds of stuff he had learned. He learned a lot about different shapes and their lines and angles. The thing that shocked me the most was when he came home on Friday and told me that a diamond is also called a rhombus. Seriously?! I'm pretty sure I was in like 7th grade geometry before I ever heard of a rhombus! Any way he kept looking so cute every morning before school so I kept taking pictures and pretty soon I had a whole weeks worth.
 Tyler can be so funny, especially in front of the camera. He kept looking at these pictures telling me that these are his "cool poses"
When I picked him up on Friday he was wearing this crown. It says "I survived my 1st week of Kindergarten" He was very proud of it!

Tylers first class picture. I thought it was so cute. His teacher emailed it to all the parents on Friday. "We Made It!!" We survived our first week of Kindergarten!

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Ha ha - - Tyler is so cute. I love his Friday picture. He has a look that says, "Mom, you already took my picture. Do you have to take it again?"
But then, again, I suspect he loves having his picture taken by the other cool poses from Monday through Thursday and probably doesn't mind posing in front of the camera.