Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Logan Turns Three!

Our little Logi Bear just celebrated his 3rd birthday! He is so cute and getting so big. He has a smile that lights up his whole face and these great big brown eyes that you can't help but love this cute little boy. We celebrated with a fun filled day that started with birthday doughnuts for breakfast, a trip to the library, Mcdonalds for lunch, a trip to Chuck E Cheese to play a few games (courtesy of Rick so I could get the house ready for the party), and then the finale was his party. He had a full day and I think he loved all the attention he got all day. I think he felt special and that is what we wanted.

 Eating the birthday doughnuts bright and early. Our boys wake up at 6 so kudos to Rick for waking up extra early to go get the doughnuts.

He was really excited to open his presents that morning.

 Tyler was more than happy to help Logan open his present from him. What else would Tyler pick out to give to someone besides a transformer.

 The Toys R Us by our house was having a huge moving sale and everything had to go. Toys went waaaaay cheap. If you were brave enough to fight the crowds, they were worse than black friday, you could get some pretty good deals.

 The crew at the party, minus one little boy who was too busy playing to come sit at the table.I normally don't do a friend party for a 3 year old but ever since Tylers bday party Logan has been talking about his party. I didn't want him to feel any less special than Tyler so we threw him a little party. I think he loved all the attention.



I love how at all kid parties the kids are all right on top of the one opening the presents.:)

 Blowing out his candles. It took him three trys to blow out three candles. It was cute :)

The birthday boy loved his Mickey Mouse cupcakes.

We love our Logi Bear!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute little boy! I am glad he had a good birthday. Miss you!

Taylor and Dean said...

:) Soo cute! You are such a good mama-all your kids' birthdays always sound so fun and like the birthday boy really feels special! Hope it's going well with all three of those cuties!