Thursday, May 31, 2012

Father and Son Campout

It's that time of year again. One of my favorite weekends of the year. The Father and Son Campout. I send my boys out the door and tell them to Take Their Time! Even though Carson stayed home with me this year, I still Love the time that I get to myself! Anyway Rick, Tyler, and Logi all had a fabulous time as usual.

Three frogs sitting on a log

They ate "manly" food like hot dogs and grape soda

Had some male bonding time with friends

They took a break from hunting for wood and telling spooky stories about the boogie man to play a few games in their PJ's

A little friendly competition!
`
And spent some quality time together around the fire.

Did I mention that Rick rented a car to drive up to the campout and this is what they gave him. Was I really that surprised that he came home from the rental car place in a Ford Mustang Convertible? No, not really. That is just how he rolls. They all had the time of their lives riding in "White Bumblebee!"(transformer)

No comments: