I am soooo behind on blogging. I'm going to try and catch up this week! Easter was fun. Rick was off visiting his family Easter weekend so it was just me and the boys. We started out on Saturday by going to our traditional egg hunt at Midwestern University. There are always lots of activities and the boys always have a lot of fun.
Tyler and Logan with the Easter Bunny. Carson was there too but when I tried to put him on the giant white bunnys lap he went completley hysterical so we just kept him out of the picture :)
Our friends David and Joseph joined us this year. It's always wild when these boys all get together!
What a cool group of guys hanging out waiting for the hunt to start
Carson having no idea what the eggs all over the grass were for.
Logan showing off his mask he won at one of the games. I love his pose. Total Stud!
Ready! Set! Go!
Tyler sticking his big bum right in Davids face trying to box him out so he could get all the eggs. hahaha.
Logan checking to see if he got anything good inside his eggs
All the boys with their treasures
After the egg hunt we came home and colored some eggs. We decided to do it while Carson napped to keep it a little less stressful.
When I saw this egg coloring kit at the store it had my boys names written all over it! Perfect!
They thought is was great. Especially Logan :)
No comments:
Post a Comment