Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mesa Arizona Temple Lights

Last Saturday night we went down to Mesa to see the christmas lights at the temple. They have thousands of lights and different choirs from around the community come and sing every night. Tyler is really getting excited for Christmas. He especially loves Christmas trees and Christmas lights. He is getting pretty excited about the presents too!






To make the night perfect for Tyler we had to stop and get ice cream cones for the ride home. He was pretty excited about it in this picture.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ChristmaS is my favorite time of year in Arizona! The Christmas lights at the temple are awesome. Your babies are so stinkin cute! I think Cody said that you guys are coming to Idaho this month so we'll have to do something if you guys have time.

Ashley said...

How fun! I Can't wait to go see Temple Squares Christmas lights this year. I just LOVE this time of the year!
(oh, and my husband was way excited to see the NY Yankee attire!)

matt, bekah, jax said...

I love your blog! I'm so glad I get to keep up with pictures and fun. Plus I copied your "movie night" last night. Jax loved it!

crystal carlson said...

I love looking at Christmas lights--they're so pretty! I love the picture of Tyler eating the ice cream cone--how cute!

krick said...

tyler looks like such a little man in his hat. i love it! we're excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!