This year for Christmas we were able to go up to Idaho to spend the holidays with my family. Rick was in between semesters so we were able to stay for about two and a half weeks. We had a great time being with family even though we were freezing the entire time. Here are just a few pictures from Christmas. I will post more pictures from our trip later so now you can all have something to look forward to.
Logan helping Grandpa put lights on the tree
Our family frosting the cookies
Tyler opening presents Christmas morning. If he opened a toy he was excited, if he opened clothes he just threw the box without even looking at them. I guess clothes just aren't as exciting to him as they are to me. After every present Tyler would say "more presents?" He just couldnt' get enough.
Logan after all the excitement of Christmas morning. He is getting so big so fast and just keeps getting cuter everyday.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm glad you were able to be with your family--I'm just sad that we didn't get to see you :( Enjoy your warm weather in Phoenix!
I am asking for a Tyler for Christmas next year. He is getting too cute!
It was good to see you, even if it was briefly! I love your pics! Adorable kids and fam as usual:)
Post a Comment