Well, I just got back from my trip to San Francisco on Sunday so I'm sure a post about that trip will be coming soon (hint to Lisa, you need to email me the pictures). But before I do that I just wanted to hurry and post a few pics from our Memorial Day. For memorial day this year we decided to do the traditional picnic, but since we had triple digit temperatures we decided to have our picnic at a splash park. So we grabbed some swimsuits, sunscreen, and some lunch from Subway and we were off to Tempe Beach Park. The kids had a blast running around in all the water and it was fun to spend time as a family.
Beach Day
2 years ago
1 comment:
Fun! And I LOVE Logi's man boobs! I can't believe it was triple digits! holy cow ;P And you always look so good Collete! I love your hair. Is it getting longer? It's GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment