I was really shocked and a little amused when I turned the corner into the kitchen today and found this
Logan hanging on for dear life in my fridge! "How on earth did he get in there?" I thought to myself. I have a feeling his older brother must have left the fridge door open and then he somehow climbed inside. There was a big bowl of cut up fruit on the top shelf and I guess he must have really wanted some because when I got a closer look I noticed his cheeks were packed full. He was stuffing his face as fast as he could. I couldn't stop laughing because he was just looking at me like everything was normal and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was just helping himself. He is only 10 months. He started walking this week and apparently he is climbing now too. It was pretty funny.
5 comments:
That is too funny! I guess you're going to have your hands full for a while :) That's crazy he's walking already! What a cutie--I love the stuffed cheeks!
Little stinker! So funny. Bai runs for the fridge as soon as its open but she just stands there, no climbing thankfully. I cannot believe he's walking already! That is so neat! I don't think I'm ready for that yet!
oh my gosh that is so funny!!! and I thought Brayden was a climber :) Brayden is pretty close to walking to, which I think is so early! Chloe didn't start till her 1st birthday. It's sad how fast they grow up.
OH my heck you have me cracking up! What a darling little boy! He's a quick mover too. Emi is still doing the worm to get where she wants! haha. He is so cute. I love that picture.
I absolutely love this picture and I love your blog!!! Hope you and your family are doing well!
Post a Comment