Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sunday Best

I know I haven't updated my blog for a while so I thought I would do a quick post and put some pictures of my kids all dressed up for church. Tyler got this suit for Christmas from grandma and grandpa and he looks pretty sharp in it. We got him a little tag that he wears on his suit coat that says "future missionary"

Here he is all ready for his first day of primary. He was a little unsure of the whole primary scene at first but he is warming up and he is "really coming out of his shell" as his teacher would say.

Of course when Logi saw Tyler getting his picture taken he wanted to have his taken as well.
Logi has started going into nursery and loves it. He could care less if I stay or leave. The only problem he has is sitting still long enough for the lesson.

All dressed and waiting to go to church. We're going to be doing a lot of waiting this year since church now starts at 1:00 pm. Right during nap time. You gotta love that. :)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What cute boys! Glad you finally posted the pictures! I am excited to see everyone in a few weeks. Give the boys a kiss for me!

Tanya said...

We just ended church at 1:30 and went to 8:30! huge difference, it's so hard to get there now! but it's nice not to have it during nap time.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

That's really adorable. I love LOVE the suit! I better get myself one of those boys someday! :) Isn't it crazy to see our baby's go to Sunbeams and Nursery? It seems crazy!

Jen and Cody said...

Oh my gosh, your boys have are so cute! I LOVE the suit, what a doll!

ajcurry said...

Look at those handsome boys! Love it! See you next week!

Chance and Beth said...

So handsome!!