I can't believe you guys got to go to the game! We noticed it was in Glendale and my husband asked if we could go next year. The only difference is that we were not rooting for the Broncos!
That's awesome you guys were able to go and what a fun date night! All the guys at the Carlson's were watching it--sounded like a great game! I'm still sad I didn't get to see you over the break though :(
Rick and Collette have been married for 8 years. We are currently living in Lancaster Ohio where Rick is doing an internship for his doctorate degree in clinical psychology. We are the proud parents of three wild and crazy boys. Tyler is 6, Logan is 4, and Carson turned 2 in July.
7 comments:
I can't believe you guys got to go to the game! We noticed it was in Glendale and my husband asked if we could go next year. The only difference is that we were not rooting for the Broncos!
Oh heck ya! That was such an AWESOME AWESOME game! I'm SO jealous that you guys were able to go. I was thinking about you! :)
GO BSU!!! WOOHOO
I heard it was a great game, i'm not much for football though. You look super cute at the game!
I love FOOTBALL! I am jealous! I am also sad we missed each other in Phoenix.
Looks like fun! That was a really great game. If you go the the Packers/Cardinals playoff game, then I'll be really jealous!
That's awesome you guys were able to go and what a fun date night! All the guys at the Carlson's were watching it--sounded like a great game! I'm still sad I didn't get to see you over the break though :(
That's awesome! We're jealous!
Post a Comment