Saturday, January 30, 2010

Conversation at our house lately

Here are some of the topics of conversation at our house lately.


1-We better enjoy our sleep while we can

2-The need to get a bigger car

3-How different and fun it would be to have a little girl

4-Tyler being sad and a little afraid of me because he thinks I ate a little baby

5-What kind of big brother Logan will be

6-Me being a little worried that I am going to be homebound when I have three little kids

7-Boy names we like

8-Girl names we like

9-How we can rearrange the boys room to fit three beds in there

10-Rick being afraid that our lives are over (joking of course)


If you haven't guessed why we have been talking about these things, it is because I am Pregnant! We are very excited, and a little nervous, that we are going to be welcoming another baby in our house. The anticipated arrival is July 28th. We are so happy and anxiously awaiting the next few months! We just wanted to share the good news with everyone.

15 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear what it is! (funny Tyler is thinking you swallowed a baby!) I'll be counting on you to tell me how 3 is:)

The J's said...

YAY! Jasper said the same thing about me eating a baby. Congratulations!!!

Taylor and Dean said...

Collette- You blog is so cute! Don't laugh too hard when you see ours- it's rarely updated and not very advanced! :) It was fun to go to the game with you guys last night- thanks again for dinner!

Taylor and Dean said...

ps- here's our blog address: quehoraesenprovo.blogspot! :)

Lisa said...

ConGRATuLaTioNS!!! I hope you get a girl this time around! When do you find out boy or girl? We're going to buy our boys bunk beds in this next month and move them into the bigger bedroom. Then, I can finally get started on painting and decorating my girl's room! I hope you're feeling well.

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Good luck and hope you are feeling well!!

Tanya said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!!!! I hope it all goes well for you! I couldn't imagine being pregnant right now, I'd probably cry if I was. Good Luck with everything!

hatchbatch00.blogspot.com said...

Collette! You are going to be a mother of 3? CRAZY! EXCITING! CONGRATS!!!

Linsey said...

I can't believe you are going on 3! You are a brave woman! At least I will be down there to witness what having three looks like (I am terrified)! Congratulations! I hope it is a girl!

Jensen's said...

I am so excited for you guys! congrats! It seems like forever since I've seen you! Let me know when you come to Idaho Falls again!

Russ and Kristen said...

YAY!!!! Congrats, Collette!!!! :)

Annie Bingham said...

Congrats Collette!

crystal carlson said...

Congrats! That's so exciting for you guys! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! I'm due on July 31, so our babies will be really close in age!

The Clarks said...

Congrats Collette! That is awesome! I bet you are such a great mom!

Chance and Beth said...

HOORAY! What a funny post! Love it. I'm so excited for you! Hope you get a girl this time. But boys are awesome too! Can't wait to hear!!