Sunday, September 5, 2010

Carsons Blessing

Today at church we blessed Carson. He looked so cute in his little white suit. Rick did a really nice job with the blessing and Carson was wide awake but quiet through the whole thing. This was the first kid we didn't have any family here to stand in the circle. We just kept it small and simple. It was a good day.
Carson all ready for his big day


Daddy and Carson

Mommy and Carson

Our attempt at a family picture. Easier said then done. This isn't a very good picture but it was after a long, hot day and no naps!

8 comments:

Rachel Chappell said...

i love your family! so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have 3 kids. That is awesome! Such cuties!
Brooke

Russ and Kristen said...

What an adorable family! Congrats on your new little one!!! :)

holly said...

Cute kids!!! Your little Carson is too sweet, I loved his blessing outfit.

The Wright Family said...

So cute! Congrats again! your boys are so adorable!

Ashley said...

Awww Collette! What a cute little family! They are so adorable! I remember you and your hair styles! I wish I could get my hair to look that good!! I miss you as a roommate!! But you probably prefer your present company better!! lol! I will ask for first time parent advice when mine gets a little closer!!

Ashley said...

Oh you have such a nice little family!

crystal carlson said...

What a cute baby & beautiful family! We won't have any family for Bryndee's blessing either :(