Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Everyday Life

I really need to keep more updated on my blog. Carson is growing and changing so fast that some of my pictures seem outdated after only a few weeks. We really haven't been up to too much. Just everyday life.

Here he is at two months. Just starting to smile a lot.



So sleepy!


Daddy and Carson


Carson loves the bath!


All you have to do is smile at him and he will almost always give you a smile in return.


Look at that smile! That makes all the hard work worth it!


The kid LOVES his Bumbo. And I LOVE that he LOVES his bumbo. It is the only way that I am ever able to get ready in the morning or make dinner at night.




We also had a birthday a few weeks ago. Rick celebrated his last birthday in his twenty's. We splurged and I took him to Ruth's Chris. We had heard a lot about it and Rick had always wanted to eat there.


The food was seriously sooooo good. The steak was seasoned just right and literally melted in your mouth. Delicious! (the sign to the restaurant was bright and didn't make for a very good pic)

Rick eating his birthday steak



And then of course Tyler and Logan are just as crazy as ever.

These two turkeys thought it was absolutely hilarious when I closed the shower curtain on them while they were in the bathtub. They laughed forever!


The boys have these little lacrosse sticks. They like to lean over the couch and pretend that they are fishing with fishing nets. Pretty clever.



Tyler and Logan behind bars. It's cute when they are little. It won't be so cute if it happens when they are older. :)


Tyler and Logan wanted to have a sleep over on the floor in their room one night. I checked on them before I went to bed and found them like this. Sleeping peacefully surrounded by a mess of toys.



This was them first thing in the morning. It cracks me up how Logan always sits right next to Tyler even though there is a lot of other couch he could sit on. He is Tylers little shadow.



Our TLC. It wasn't planned that our kids initials would spell TLC, but it is kinda fun that it worked out that way. And it is definetly true that they do all require A LOT of tender love and care.



Ricks dad came out for another visit. The boys love having visitors come stay with us. We spent one of the days at the train park. The boys love to ride the train! We are looking forward to many more trips to the park now that the weather is cooling down and we are FINALLY getting into our nice seasons!


8 comments:

crystal carlson said...

You have 3 of the cutest boys ever! Carson is getting so big & has such a cute smile--what a happy baby! Hope you're doing well :)

Charles Family said...

Those three boys of yours are absolutely adorable. I can't believe how fast babies change. I don't know how much I like that. You are lucky that your husband is still in his 20's. I have a big bad 30 year old on my hands and it feels kinda weird! :)

hcg said...

Carson looks so big sitting in his bumbo! How did he grow up so fast?

Ashley said...

What a cute post! I can not believe how fast they grow. Carson is so big, and smiley, and SO CUTE! And of course your little TLC group is just perfect. Your such a fun family:)

Chance and Beth said...

I find it funny that now you can go to the park and I'm too wussy to put on a jacket to go some days! Ha ha, that's the difference from AZ and ID! Carson looks so much like his brothers, sometimes. What a sweet smile. Melts me! And I love how much they all love each other! That is so great!

Grant and Teresa said...

I can't believe how big Carson is! He is growing up so fast! I love all the pictures of your boys! Will and I miss them so much! Tell Rick happy birthday for us! Sounds like you had
fun celebrating! Next post you need to include a few pictures of you too! Glad everything is going good!

The J's said...

SO cute! Love the Carson-Daddy matching shirts.

Lisa said...

I miss you guys! I wish I could come for a visit sooner that Thanksgiving! Carson is so big! Love you all!