Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Farm

We went to a farm/pumpkin patch this year and had a really fun time. I just have a bunch of random pics from some of the activities. Our family, minus Carson, being fruits and veggies. Carson was content in the stroller so we didn't want to disrupt that.


Tylers favorite part of the whole farm was this little train ride. They loved it!




The boys also LOVED the big boxes of corn to play in. Tyler was laying down doing snow angels. They could have played in there for hours.



Logi getting ready to plow the fields




One big happy family




Tyler riding a tricycle around a little track. He looks pretty focused. And yes Tyler insisted on dressing himself that day and that is why he is wearing his church sweater vest with no shirt under it! The kid has a mind of his own!




Then Rick and Logi had to have a turn




Carson was just happy to come along for the ride






Me and the boys in the corn maze. Tyler kept walking around saying "We're lost! We need a GPS!" I can't believe he even knows what that is.


The boys running through the hay maze.




Tyler and Logan walking through the pumpkin patch. I think Tyler had to go to the bathroom. He looks pretty uncomfortable.



Me and the boys waiting for daddy to get the car. I've decided that it is down right exhausting trying to take three kids anywhere. It was a hot day and after trying to keep three boys happy and having fun at the farm I was ready for bed!

If you notice in that last picture Tyler is holding his gourd. Out of all the hundreds of pumpkins to choose from Tyler insisted on getting a gourd. Go figure!




We had a great time and I was able to meet up with an old friend of mine from high school, Linsey. It was so fun to see her and meet her family. Can't wait to get together again!

No comments: