Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

We had a fun halloween this year. The boys had a blast! How could they not with all the candy! This year for Halloween Tyler wanted to be Bumblebee the Transformer.

He kept asking me where the button was that turned him into a car. He really thought that he would be able to turn into a car when he put the costume on.



Logi dressed up as a dinosaur, he thinks he was a dragon though. Either way he was very cute!



And the costume was even cuter from the side view

Little stinker wouldn't look at the camera.


And for Carsons first Halloween he dressed up as a frog.

Ribbet.Ribbet.


We carved pumpkins



Rick and the boys working on our masterpieces

The final products. If you are wondering what that short skinny thing is, it is a gourd. It's a long story but the bottom line is that Tyler insisted on getting a gourd this year instead of a pumpkin. It was the first time I have ever carved a gourd!



We also went to our ward trunk or treat party

Logi and his friend Joseph


Tyler and his new best friend. I have no idea who this kid is, I have never seen him before but for some reason he was at our ward trunk or treat and obviously had the same costume as Tyler. Tyler thought that was so cool that there were two bumblebees. Tyler hasn't stopped talking about his new friend ever since.


Tyler with some of his little friends


We had a great Halloween!



Keep scrolling down to see a post about us at the pumpkin patch. There were so many pictures that I just put it in its own post.

6 comments:

Chillygator said...

I have been laughing about the gourd all day. That's fantastic! What cute little boys you have!

Delia D'Nell said...

What stinkin' cuties! David told me Tyler was Bumble Bee and made sure I knew that Bumblebee was a good guy.

Ashley said...

What a cute couple posts! I love all of you guys in shorts! haha
You guys always look so happy and smiley, I love it. It brightens my day.

Grant and Teresa said...

Cute pictures! Grant and I definitely missed our the Bethany Home Ward Trunk or Treat this year! our ward had one combined with another ward and they didn't even start dinner until around 7:15, by the time it was 8:00 and Will was just running around all over the gym and Grant and I were sick of chasing him, we gave up on waiting around for the actual trunk or treat. Come to find out it didn't start until almost 9:00! We were glad we didn't stay and so now I have a huge bag of Costco candy and just keep putting a few pieces at a time in Will's bag and he doesn't even realized he's missed a thing! You look so good though! Have you already lost all your pregnancy weight? The pumpkin patch looked like a lot of fun! I miss you guys and hopefully we can find time to chat soon!

crystal carlson said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween--your boys looked so cute in their costumes! Good job on your pumpkins, they turned out so cute!

Ashley said...

Collette! You are such a cute mom!! a Rick such a cute dad! What a cute family!!! I cant believe we both have our little families!! So crazy!!