We had a fun Easter. It was filled with egg hunts, egg coloring, bunnies, and baskets of candy. The boys had tons of fun!
We started off Easter by getting a package in the mail from Grandma Webster. I don't know if there is anything that gets my boys more excited than getting a package in the mail! They were especially excited to see all the candy!
Carson loved his little stuffed bunny.
We went to the annual easter egg hunt at Midwestern University. This was our third year in a row going. The boys always have fun and they always love to see the easter bunny.
Here is an action shot of Tyler frantically looking around trying to find more eggs
The boys feeling triumphant with their buckets of eggs after the hunt was over
Carson stole one of Tylers eggs. Tyler didn't mind too much though because he made sure the candy was out of it before he let Carson have it.
Tyler going down the slide at one of the bounce houses. Look at that form!
We also had a lot of fun coloring easter eggs. Tyler and Logan insisted on dipping almost all the egg in every color so we had ugly brown colored eggs. They boys thought they were great though.
And then just for fun I found this pic of Tyler and Logan coloring eggs from last year. It's funny to compare this picture with the one from this year. I can't believe how much they have changed.
So cute Farmer! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Jace also LOVES to get packages too--it's always the highlight of his week when we get one :)
Rick and Collette have been married for 8 years. We are currently living in Lancaster Ohio where Rick is doing an internship for his doctorate degree in clinical psychology. We are the proud parents of three wild and crazy boys. Tyler is 6, Logan is 4, and Carson turned 2 in July.
3 comments:
So cute Farmer! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Jace also LOVES to get packages too--it's always the highlight of his week when we get one :)
So that is the cutest picture of the boys with the easter bunny! Love it! Next year you guys should go to the Halloween one, it rocks!
Love your pics, so cute! I hope you guys are doing well. Your boys are getting so big, I can't believe it.
Post a Comment