Life has been good at our house. Rick has been busy with school taking his comprehensive exams and I have been busy at home taking care of the boys.
Rick buzzed all three of the boys hair a couple of weeks ago. It was everyones first buzz cut. I thought they looked pretty cute.
We've been having the most perfect weather so we took advantage of it and went on a picnic
Three handsome boys
Carson has been extra tired lately. He keeps falling asleep in the strangest places.
The first was while I was feeding him his dinner.The kid fell asleep right in between bites!
Then a few days later he was just crawling around playing and the next thing I know he had konked out right on the floor. My kids never do this! It was so cute!
Poor little guy was all worn out
Rick had a break in between clients so he rushed home because the hockey playoffs were on tv. Rick loves it when his boys want to watch sports with him.
Happy Boy!
CHEESE!!!!!!!!!
These two might look innocent but I'm pretty sure they are planning some kind of trouble for that morning.
Aaahhhh! A scary, ferocious shark right out of the water
Professor Carson, or as Tyler would say, Inspector Gadget.
Three little monkeys all bathed and ready for bed!
What a sweet family. I love how much your boys love each other. Melts my heart. So great. Poor Carson, that's a tough life, not being able to stay awake long enough to finish a meal or play, ha ha! I see you have the sit'n stand stroller... How do you like it? I'm looking into a double stroller right now, just curious :)
Rick and Collette have been married for 8 years. We are currently living in Lancaster Ohio where Rick is doing an internship for his doctorate degree in clinical psychology. We are the proud parents of three wild and crazy boys. Tyler is 6, Logan is 4, and Carson turned 2 in July.
4 comments:
Such handsome boys! I loved the falling asleep pictures--what a cutie! Glad you guys are enjoying the weather before it gets too hot :)
I miss you guys. I need to come out for a visit. They are all getting so big! Love you, and miss you!
What a sweet family. I love how much your boys love each other. Melts my heart. So great. Poor Carson, that's a tough life, not being able to stay awake long enough to finish a meal or play, ha ha!
I see you have the sit'n stand stroller... How do you like it? I'm looking into a double stroller right now, just curious :)
OK - LOVE the PJ shot and love your banner! Cute pics! Cute fam. Cute everything!
Post a Comment