Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Father/Son Campout

Rick, Tyler, and Logan finally went on the much anticipated Father and Son campout this past weekend. It had been talked about at our house for weeks and the boys were not disappointed. They had a great time out in the wilderness with dad. And I VERY MUCH ENJOYED the nice break of only having one kid to take care of while they were gone. I can't wait until Carson is old enough to go too. I think with all these boys I have, the Father and Son campout might just become one of my favorite weekends of the year!


Let the good times roll! All packed up and ready to head out. Logi wasn't too excited about this picture but he sure was excited about the flashlight. It had been attached to his hip for the whole week leading up to the campout.


Made it to the campsite! Now time to get the tent all set up and beds laid out.


Playing a friendly game of horseshoes with their buddy Andon



Tyler and Logan relaxing in the tent after dinner



All the excitement wore them out and they were still sleeping peacefully the next morning.


1 comment:

crystal carlson said...

That is the cutest thing! I can't wait until Danny & Jace can do that! What adorable boys you have :)