This past weekend my dad, my sister Jill, her husband Alex, and their daughter Abby came to visit us in Phoenix. We were so excited because we love it when people come to visit us. The main reason for them coming was so that we could all go to the Cardinals Monday Night Football Game. It was everyones first time at a regular season NFL game. They played the 49ers and it was broadcast on ESPN. It was such an exciting game and it all came down to the last play. The Cardinals won with a last second win. Yea! Rick and I bought Cardinals shirts to wear and it was so fun to cheer for the home team. I guess since I live in Arizona and I have been to a Cardinals game now I can say that I am a Cardinals fan. Rick wants everyone to know that he is still a die hard New York Giants fan. He was going to wear a giants shirt under his cardinals shirt to show where his true loyalty was but decided against it. The game was tons of fun and we made some fun memories so thanks dad for such a great weekend!
Beach Day
2 years ago
6 comments:
Oh that looked like so much fun! My husband loves the NY Giants too, so that's cool that Rick does. I guess if you live in NY for even a short time, then you have new loyalties, because my hubby is die hard ANYTHING New York. That's cool that you got to do that though. How fun to live somewhere where you can experience fun new things like that!
I am so jealous you went to the game. At least I was able to go to the BYU game that weekend. One day I will make it to an NFL game. Glad you had fun even thougth we ended up not helping out. Sorry about that.
By the way. That last comment was Mike
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I would totally love to go to an NFL game--it would be so much more fun in person than watching on TV! That's fun that your family was able to come and visit!
tyler is the cutest kid! I miss you guys!
Hey Collette!
Your family is so cute! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the game. It was so good to see you at Josie's wedding. I just started a blog for my hubby and I, it is jenandcodyfisher.blogspot.com.
Jen Fisher (Maestas)
Post a Comment