skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wildlife Zoo
On Saturday we went with some friends of ours to one of the zoos here. At one exhibit you are able to climb some stairs and feed the giraffes. They would stick out their long tongues and you would drop the food in. Tyler thought it was fun to tease the giraffes by holding the food above their mouths but then never dropping the food. He thought he was hilarious.
Here is a picture of Tyler and our friends daughter Avery riding on the stroller. They love to play with each other. Tyler appears to be quite the gentleman.
6 comments:
YAY! WOOHOO! I am so glad you have a blog now. I can't wait to get to know your cute little family better!
Looks like fun! I am so glad you started a blog! Now we can see what is going on in each others lives! Your kids are so cute!
yay!! thanks for letting me know about your blog. that story about Tyler running away screaming while trick-or-treating is hilarious!! your boys are so cute!
I so excited you finally have a blog! I look forward to keeping up with you and your family in this blogging world! It looks like you're doing well and that you had a fun Halloween! BTW, your kids are really cute!
welcome to the blogging world. please don't take this commitment lightly. we will be checking often.
I am so excited that you have started a blog! Even though I see you every few days with church and YW, I am still excited to have another blog to stalk and see pictures!
Post a Comment