This post might look similar to one I had a few months ago but believe it or not we went to ANOTHER Cardinals NFL game. We went to the playoff game between the Cardinals and the Atlanta Falcons. The Cardinals won, of course, and now they are one game away from the Super Bowl. My dad called the night before the game and said that if we could find some tickets he would pay for us to go, so half an hour later we called him and told him that we had just boughten two tickets! All we needed was the money and we were there. It didn't really work out trying to find a babysitter so we decided to make it a family event. It was really fun and exciting to be there. You could feel all the energy in the air. We had a really great time! So once again, thanks dad for making it all possible. Here are some pictures from the game.
Beach Day
2 years ago
4 comments:
OH my heck Collette! How lucky. That was a good game, it would have been awesome to be there!
you guys don't look Mormon. haha
How fun! I would love to go to a game like that! That's good that you guys are able to do some fun things while you're in Phoenix!
Chance is SOO Jealous!!
We are in Tucson for a school conference this weekend, I wish it were just a little closer, I'd make the trech up to see you!! I'm loving this weather though. Your family is beautiful by the way!!!
Post a Comment