Monday, January 5, 2009

Trip to Idaho

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Idaho like I promised I would post. They are just random pictures of things that we did. We stayed busy with playing in the snow, shopping, and being with family and friends. We had a great time.

We took turns riding in the sled behind the four wheeler. We had a lot of fun until my dad drove off the path into a big weed patch. We were picking weeds out of our hair and teeth for a week.


Rick and Tyler riding the four wheeler, which Tyler LOVED! Ever since we have gotten home, Tyler keeps asking me "where's Baba's four wheeler?" and "where's Baba's truck?" (Baba is Grandpa)


Here is Tyler standing by the snowman that he and Rick built. I thought it was funny because it was about the smallest snowman I have ever seen built by real snow. They set it right next to the front door to greet everyone that came over.


Ever since Tyler was just a few months old he and my mom have danced around our living room to the same song. I can't remember the name of the song but Tyler loves it. He wants to listen to it over and over and over again and again and again. He loves dancing to this song with Grandma. Tyler has just gotten so big that he has to dance on his own now, Grandma can't hold him and dance anymore. Whenever we go to Grandmas house Tyler looks forward to being able to dance with Grandma.



Another picture of them dancing.


While my entire family was home we decided to go up to Rexburg and go bowling. This was Tylers first time bowling and he LOVED it. He had a blast just running up and throwing the ball. He didn't even care if he hit any pins or not. I thought it was funny because they gave him little tiny bowling shoes. He loves when he gets to be just like the adults.


Rick helping Tyler bowl.



Of course if you are going to visit Rexburg you have to stop in and eat at Fongs for old times sake. Fongs brings back a lot of memories of when we lived in Rexburg. It doesn't look that nice on the outside but we are always pleasantly surprised with how good the food is when we eat there.


My entire family eating at Fongs!

4 comments:

Jen and Cody said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the bowling pictures, so funny. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

Ashley said...

Those were great! I love the picture of your mom and Tyler. You will love having those in the future. It is so precious to see your children with their Grandparents. I just love it!

crystal carlson said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I've been looking forward to when Jace gets a little older so we can take him bowling--he loves balls! The little snow mad was so cute! Oooh, seeing and reading about Fongs makes me want to go eat there!

Melissa's Life said...

Fongs! you guys crack me up... I am glad you enjoyed your time in the north pole aka Rexburg.. too cold for me to ever return!