Okay, so I have been a big slacker about blogging lately and I really don't have a good excuse, I just wasn't feelin it. But anyway I am finally getting around to blogging about our all girls weekend in San Francisco. This trip actually happened about a month ago but better late than never. And now my family can quit giving me a hard time.:) So anyway the weekend was fabulous. It was kid free which was such a nice break ( a big thanks to Rico for keeping the kids safe and happy and the house in one piece while I was gone). We spent lots of time just shopping, eating out at yummy restaurants, shopping some more, site seeing, more shopping, and probably my favorite part was going and seeing the Broadway musical Wicked. It was a great weekend girls and a fun tradition we have going. Here are a few highlights of our weekend.
Every year we have to stop at the Jelly Belly factory and stock up on jellybeans for the weekend. Very fun place to visit. Here we are in front of Mr. Jelly Belly.
Me stocking up on jelly beans. The whole wall is full of all different flavors of jelly bellys. You can't help but go a little crazy in there.
Me and my sister Lisa waiting for our food at the Cheesecake Factory. We ate lots of good food that weekend.
All us girls in front of the Wicked theatre
Me, my prego sister Jill, and my mom in front of the Wicked poster. I really really really loved the show and I realized that I might have been listening to the soundtrack a little too much since I have been home when Tyler started singing along to the songs and telling me which ones he wanted to listen to.
We did tons of fabulous shopping in San Fran (what else would you expect from us). Here we are all trying on shoes at Nordstroms. They had these really cute pink sneakers that we all liked so much we couldn't help but all try on the same shoes, and all buy the same shoes for that matter.
Me lacing up my shoes
Me my sister Lisa and my mom down at the pier. It was fun but freezing the day we were there.
All of us walking around Ghirardelli square.
Me and my sisters in front of the Golden Gate Bridge. Very windy that day obviously. My hair is usually big but it was extra poofy that day.:)
Me and my sisters walking around the Stanford campus. Probably the prettiest campus I have ever been on.
And then I saved my favorite picture for last. This was taken back in Sacramento, where my sister Jill lives, at the end of the our weekend. We really do a lot in a short amount of time and it does wear you out. Obviously, the picture speaks for itself.
Priceless girls.Thanks for a great weekend girls. I will try and post some of my families most recent pictures soon, or should I say my kids most recent pictures, because I know that is what our families really want to see.
4 comments:
How fun! That's so awesome you got to have a girls weekend with your mom & sisters! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I'm so jealous you got to see Wicked--hopefully I will get to one day :)
I am so jealous! What a fun tradition! I love it
I love the picture of them sleeping! Lisa looks fabulous. That is priceless. I also love San Francisco. That place is amazing. Did your mom tell you she and I were on the same flight to Utah from Sacramento? She looks great.
Haha, I love LOVE girls weekend, and it looked like it did wear ya out. I can't believe you went to wicked, that is AWESOME! And I have to say, I'm TOTALLY jealous of your pink shoes!
Post a Comment