Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Week

We have had a fun week this past week. Here are a couple of random things that happened at the Webster house.
1) Rick started another semester of school on Monday. Here he is on the first day of class. I think he looks great. After this semester we are half way done with the school part of his program. Yea! So far so good. He stays busy between classes and practicum. Me and the kids sure appreciate him working so hard for our family. Good luck this semester. We love you.


2)This past Friday, Logan rolled over for the first time. I am with the little guy 24/7 but he decided to roll over for the first time when I left him for 1 hour to go visiting teaching. Go figure. He showed me later that day though. And ever since he figured out how to roll over that first time now all he wants to do is roll over. Everytime we put him on the ground he just rolls right over. He thinks it is pretty fun.

3) Also on Friday we babysat our friends little baby Will. He is just a few weeks younger than Logan. We think they are going to be pretty good friends some day. For now they just like to sit and stare at each other.

Another picture of baby Logan and baby Will.


4) A new light rail recently opened in Phoenix. We decided to go and try it out. Tyler was thrilled about it because he thought it was a train. He was very excited the whole ride. (If you haven't noticed yet, Tyler has a serious look on his face in most pictures. He really does get excited about stuff even though he doesn't show it.)


5) This past week the weather has been absolutely perfect. Mid 70's and sunny. We have been trying to take advantage of it by going on lots of walks. We all enjoy it because it gets us out of the house and it doesn't cost any money.:)


Tyler's favorite place to walk to is the park. There is a nice park not too far from our house. He loves to play in the sand, swing, and go down the slide. He has such a good time we have a hard time getting him to leave!


4 comments:

crystal carlson said...

I'm so jealous of your warm weather--I'm dying to take Jace outside to play! That's awesome that Rick is almost half-way done with his schooling part--yay! I hope you're doing well and enjoy your warm weather!

Ashley said...

Tyler is cute. I like his serious faces! And I'm with Crystal, I want some nice weather too. Looks like a fun week. And good luck to Rick!

Tanya said...

Brayden did the same thing with rolling over, but I just have to leave the room for him to do it. I still haven't seen him roll over that little stinker wont do it while I'm looking!

Grant and Teresa said...

Those pictures of Will & Logan are so cute! Those little guys are going to be the best of little friends. Thanks again for babysitting for us!